Thursday, June 12, 2008

Trevor's first short story.

I had to write a short story for english 112. I wrote it while the girls were napping and then read it to Trevor. It inspired him to write his own short story. It was actually pretty good! It's a page long, it took him the entire afternoon to write and I'll retype it here. I did not edit his spelling (I might translate a word in brackets if I need to) but I did have to put in punctuation (ETA- NEVERMIND! He totally went back and punctuated it afterwards. I never said anything to him). Trevor knows how to punctuate, but only when I remind him to. heh. So here's his story in all caps, as it was printed...

ONE DAY NAYNAY WAS ETIG HIS HAY THEN A NUTHR NAY KAM UP. DOW YOU WONT TO PLAY! SED THE NAY. THE NAY WAS PLAYFL. HE PLAYD BOLL AND GAMS IT IS FUN. THE NAYNAY GOT UP HE WAS REDE TO PLAY. HE KUDINT WAYT TO PLAY. HE GOT A BOLL IT WAS A JIT (giant) RED BOLL. HE WAS A BLAK NAYNAY. HE GOT SUM SUN GLSZ. HE WAS GOWING TO THE BECH. IT IS FUN TO GO TO THE BECH. NAYNAY METID (met/meeted) THE NAY THER. THEY LAD A BLAGIT (blanket) DAWN IT WAS A SUNY DAY. IT WAS THE WEGID (weekend) AND HE WAS LAYIG ON THE BLAGIT. IT WAS SOFT AS SILK. HE WAS TOO SLEBE. HE GOT UP HE PLAYD IN THE WOTR. THEN HE WAS RETE TO GO HOM. WEN HE GOT HOM HIS CAT WAS AT HIS DORR WAY. HE WAS SOW TIRD HE FOR GOT TOO FED HIS CAT! THEN HE FEL TO SLEP THEN HIS CAT RAWD (ROWLED) OL NIT LONG. THE END. RITN BY: TREVOR RAY

Is that not so cute!?

3 comments:

Deborah said...

That is the BEST story, Trevor!!!
Epecially about the blanket being soft as silk and the part about the cat rowling all night long, just like Chaos.
Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

What a great story!!!!

NicoleMarieLG

Devon said...

Thanks! I loved his first story, too. I thought he did very good with the description.