Saturday, January 16, 2010

Arielisms:


Ariel dressed in the clothes Ray brought back from India. She, Rachael and her friend dressed up and danced the other day.

A couple things Ariel said the other day that I think are cute.

We have a "Magic 8 Ball" that is really a big bouncy ball with the 8 ball thing in it. So she's bouncing it and catching it. Then she says "Mommy, the magic 8 ball wrong. It said "Yes definitely" when I asked if our room was clean. Are are room is definitely not clean!" I thought it was funny. She's always asking the magic 8 ball questions and then believing the answers. (Mommy! It said "Yes!" I was 10 years old! Mommy! It said "Yes definitely" that I can get a pony!" heh).

We all do this dumb thing where, usually Trevor, says "Hey mommy, guess what?" and I say "What?" and Trevor says "chicken butt!" We even had a whole routine that went with it, though I can only remember "Guess how? Farting cow!" Ariel came running up and stops in front of me, all breathless, and says "Mommy! Umm... um... CHICKEN BUTT!" I cracked up.

Today we're hoping to take the hairy beast and some friends and hike up to Bear's Den. So maybe I will have pictures to post later.

0 comments: