Saturday, January 30, 2010

More snow!

The forecast was 2-4 inches of snow. And snow it did! It's been very very cold today, topping out at 18 degrees. Unfortunately, we still have no sleds, so no sledding for us. But we did get bundled up and took Rez down to the streams for a run. He was full of energy!


Running with his kids. We let him off leash and keep an eye out for other dogs and people that Rez would love to bound over to and play with. His recall is very good and I treat him for checking in with me so he does it frequently. Never leave home without dehydrated liver, it's always in my pockets.


He stays with the kids. Reznor LOVES his kids.


What? You want to throw snow at me and in my face? OK. I'll love it because I love snow!


What? you'll throw a stick in the water and say "Go get it, Rez!" OK. I'll go get it because I love water!


Oh, you'll keep throwing sticks in the water? OK! YAY!





Icy dog with drool slung across his nose.

0 comments: